Naive - By Christina Barningham




Naive

I can’t help, but notice how you push me around,
You force my emotions to escape your sight.
So you don’t have to ask me, if I’m alright.

I’m so confused.
Whose selfish, me or you?
Right now I honestly don’t have a clue.

You’re nothing, but shadows,
Monsters lurking all around me.
Sometimes I wish I could just be free…

- Written by: Christina Barningham

My poem may be published online as long as the author is given credit and a link is included to my twitter page, which is updated with my writing https://twitter.com/#!/cb7396 

2 comments:

Love Poems said...

It a great place to learn about love Please tell me how i can get check my love percentage

jack wilson said...

very nice post

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs