POEM - By Virginia Nzioka


POEM

One thing I shall bequeath
To this gorgeous World
One thing I shall share
With the descendants of Eve
The eloquence of poetry
The richness of the Stanzas
That compose poem

Flows with beauty
Oozes with creativity
Sharpened by poetic language
Interwoven with poetic wisdom
To provide leisure
With such an ease
That compose poem

I shall handover
The writs of my poem
To the readers of poetry
With this my request
They unearth the hidden jewel
The natural soother of hearts
That compose poem

The pages of poetry
The diversity of ideas
The simplicity of my poem
Shall be the inheritance
To be distributed to my poetry heirs
To compose another poem

-Written by:  Virginia Nzioka

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.
 

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs