THE DILEMMA - By Sylvia Salima

THE DILEMMA

My heart has this one beat of only you
My heart has this lock, with a lost key
My heart has this way hard for people to predict
And now I  have a  dilemma of you

I gave up you and I keep walking an endless street
I choose a path harder than a thousand miles
How can I feel, when I had a lock in me
And now I have a  dilemma of you

Time is at hand
Searching for the unknown
Going at a distance when all is close
How could I be searching when the answer was right in front of me
And bow I have a dilemma of you

I got hurt
I hurt you
We both got hurt
We suffered the consequences
I walk in the streets, left in darkness
I was ungrateful, I was not contented
And now I have this dilemma of you within me.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs