THE IN SCRIPTED TEARS - By Sylvia Salima

THE IN SCRIPTED TEARS

Why do I bother with you:when crying is a repeated theme
Why does my heart want to let you go:but my hands hold on so strong
Why am I desperate for you :when ignorance is what I get
I guess its the love in me :that fools my mind.

Why do my tears tell my heart that crying is not forbidden
Why do I pretend am happy :when in my heart it ain't right
Trying to change who I am is like chasing the rainbow
I guess its the love in me that fools my mind

I keep running a race that the finishing line never appears:
My heart is so pale that I want to grab it from my chest:
Why cant I be happy even when I try so hard:
I guess its the love in me that fools my mind.

I guess its the love in me :that fools my mind:
Sometimes lying to oneself doesn't promise you any price:
Why do I force you to love me;when am never in your mind:
Why does you heart push me:when I gave you a chance in my life:
Sometimes trying so much doesn't suit anyone at all:
Maybe loving me is the answer to it all:
But still the love in me keeps fooling my mind.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima 

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs