REAL LOVE - By Sylvia Salima

REAL LOVE

My love is like an arrow, running faster wont avoid it
Even when you hide, your heart wont change its mind
I can see you pretend, when its written all over your face
What I feel is real

Your tears are like a flowing river
My hand fades them with warmth
The burden must be unloaded, the words are simple
What I feel is real

Seeing you happy is a blessing in disguise
Seeing you smile brightens my day
This love is pure, this love is sincere
What I feel is real.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved it

MM said...

Good powerful words for love!!!

ebenezer love poems said...

very fine love expression.It's very real and romantic

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs