SYMPATHY - By Sylvia Salima

SYMPATHY

I am trying to say I love you but in my soul it's not right,
I am trying to show you I care, but it never comes out right,
I am trying to make it work, even when I know its falling apart,
Am by you;because I know it is not fair.

Walking out of the door crosses my mind,
Never coming back is a done deal,
How could I when my heart longs for you,
Making up my mind, is harder than it seems,
Am by you, because I know it is not fair.

Longing for another is what my heart does,
Wanting to be yours but my heart cant let go,
My heart tells me am greedy,
What has become of me,
Am by you, because I know it is not fair.

Our hands seem at a side line,
We are either together or falling apart,
I make you happy but my priorities are forgone like the dust,
How can sympathy blend into love,
Am by you, because I know it is not fair.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

2 comments:

ashwin singh said...

hey its beautiful and something you are rare to find on blogs.

Keep the good work going.

Also I wanted to exchange the link with you.

There was an error on contact form.

My email is ashwinsingh88@gmail.com

Please email me.

Regards,
ashwin singh

Love Poems said...

This reminds me of the song by Michael that goes "said I love you but I lied". It is sympathy to ones who loves you but can't return the feelings. It is sad.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs