FORGIVING WORDS - By Sylvia Salima

FORGIVING WORDS

Don't be upset with me
Don't be cold
Yours tears are like a dagger right through me
Your love shatters in front of my eyes
Don't be upset with me
Don't be cold
I didn't mean for my heart to be like this
I didn't mean to be cruel, a heartless soul am not
Don't be upset with me
Don't be cold
I desire to be happy, but not stubbing the wound I wont do
I cant bear your pain
Your agony kills my soul
Your desire cannot be
But your future is bright
Don't be upset with me
Don't be cold
I killed your kindness and made you cruel
I killed your love and made you heartless
I killed you the better man and made you unbearable
Don't be upset with me
Don't be cold
Your past seems to hunt us because I made it happen
I hurt you forgiveness seems like a dream
A life full of pain is all you live
All I ask is Don't
Don't be the man your not
Don't.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
sylviasalima@yahoo.com

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs