THE TRAITOR - By Sylvia Salima

THE TRAITOR

Am helpless
His happiness is not in my hands
The shiver, due to nervousness
The tone about her
How could he turn his eyes when am so close
The present
The future, the smile
Am helpless
His happiness is not with me

The effort
I cannot show, the strength at heart
In scripted verses I read
The unanswered prayers I hold
How can you stare, and not think
How could you love and not embrace
Am helpless his happiness is not with me

The beautiful memories
The unforgettable times
The smile that brightens
The sadness when she leaves
Her heart holds his
Her love strengthens his
Am helpless his happiness is not with me

A loosing battle I fight
My Armour is down in surrender
They walk away happy
Jealous tarnishes my soul
How could my own words, be my enemy
Pretending seems harder each second
Am helpless his happiness is not with me.

The phone rings, She smile cunningly
He is in love with a Stranger Of Lies.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
sylviasalima@yahoo.com

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs