WHO I AM - By Sylvia Salima

WHO I AM

Am not cold because my heart is black
The hatred in me
The cruelty in my deeds
The unwelcome tone
The pitch arises
The past unrevealed
You judge my ways
You don't know me
The image in front is a character
I have to be in a way, my heart can't hurt anymore
I have to act, though it hurts to be one your not
Am not myself, what choice is at hand
"Am a mean one " they say
Trouble finds me even in the deepest hole
The treasure
My Heart
For you
I would do anything
Even be cruel, though not my ways
Am not cold, because my heart is not black
The world changed my ways, who I am I know not.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
sylviasalima@yahoo.com

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs