IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW..... - By Sylviah Salima

IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW.....

If you could see me now, am better and stronger,
The weakness in me faded in time,
The shyness in me was overthrown like the dark clouds,

If you could see me now
Am prettier because I believe in myself,
Am walking tall I made it
I became the someone I was only better
I am what I was supposed to be

If you could see me now
Time made the best out of me
Every word you spoke swept away by my esteem
I didn't have to change who I was
I didn't have to move a muscle
Accepting who I am was what i did better.

If you could only see me now.


- Written by: Sylviah Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
sylviasalima@yahoo.com




No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs