THE LETTER - By Sylviah Salima

THE LETTER

At a distance you are like the clouds unreached
With days the love hidden within outgrows
My love letter may the heavens acknowledge
A love conquered the heart pure as the heavens
At pieces I am
Goodbye is harder than it seems


A smile from the soul upon his face
A smile well remembered denied by time
Stronger than the iron the love became
Erasing is just a word mad
At pieces I am
Goodbye is harder than it seems


May destiny lead you to brighter paths
Letting you go is never an option
Hating you is a word used to lie to oneself
Loving you more I would do given a chance at a platter
At pieces I am
Goodbye is harder than it seems


At pieces I am
Goodbye is harder than it seems
Our hearts are one and so I believe
At a safer place I keep you like a jewel
Your hands of love I am resting my letter
Your hands of comfort I rest my plea
Goodbye is always harder than it seems.


- Written by: Sylviah Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
sylviasalima@yahoo.com

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs