You were mine...... - By Sylviah Salima

You were mine......

I am a man:strong is what am supposed to be
How could I cry "that's weakness "they say
How could I still hide you photo
You were mine in another life

They say am cruel evil is my new name
Behind the curtains I die in grief
Beautiful you are like the rose
I lost you to the world
you were mine in another life

I cry in silence comfort is what I give my heart
I hide all the love showing would trigger a war
You moved on easily
I hope part you feels the same
You were mine in another life

Your happy Am your enemy

I look upon in envy
I look upon in love
Am holding you closer each day
You were mine in another life


- Written by: Sylviah Salima


This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
sylviasalima@yahoo.com

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs