MOMENTS OF THE WEAK - By Sylvia Salima

MOMENTS OF THE WEAK
 
The Ring I noticed the Ring
His marriage is right Her love awaits at home
His intentions are sincere His feelings never change
What about me?
 
I should care about my heart
I should care about hurting her
How can I destroy am not that kind
What about her?
 
My feelings are real at home he awaits for me
We both have paths to follow
The spark between is like a flame ignited
What about him?
 
Am I cruel Am I mean
How could I not care Myself is all I think
Wishing for an amnesia but somethings never fade even with disease
It feels like an explosion inside
What about me?
 
I became a thief stealing anothers space
It's never me Then who is to blame
How could my heart play such a dangerous game
What about him?
 
You,Her,Me,Him,
No I shatter the built expectations
Our lives will get back to normal
And so I hope
But still what about US?????????
 
 
- Written by: Sylvia Salima
 
This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
sylviasalima@yahoo.com
 

1 comment:

yourfriend05 said...

Explain yourself or risk taking another's life. Careful what you do because others suffer beyond your imagination and its not always about you

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs