REFLECTION OF YOU - Sylvia Salima

REFLECTION OF YOU
 
When you are cold when you are strong
When all fades when you are out of strength
When you are weak when all is gone
I'll always be true
 
When you run when you are my light to stop
When you are out of reach
When no answer seems right
I'll always be true
 
When you give up when you move on
When you try when no hope is left
When all seems false when all is broken
I'll always be true
 
Truth is the sincerity in me
Love is what I hold most
Reflection is what takes me back to you
I'll always be true till the end.
 
 
- Written by: Sylvia Salima
 
This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
sylviasalima@yahoo.com
 

1 comment:

yourfriend05 said...

So beautiful in words and heart. So sad so hard to find.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs