Durable - By Kaiit

Durable

As I look down at the past,
I look up at what is yet to come.
This change is for the better,
this change is while I'm young.
Good change is taking its time,
good change has just begun.
Even if the desire was there,
I can't go back now.
what's done - is done.
Now is not the time for nostalgia
Now is not the time to focus on what went wrong.
Darling, please come along..
walk with stride
pick up your pride.
Get on track before your depression comes back.
Stop dreaming, this is reality.
Life's testing your durability
do you feel the resistance?
do you feel anything at all?
I wouldn't say you're broken, I would say you're ready to fall.
Beyond numb to the core sweet nothingness.
Look into my eyes, do you see something more?
these eyes,
these eyes have been through hell, don't be surprised.


- Written by: Kaiit

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

2 comments:

Magda said...

its so nice:)

vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs