ARTISTIC PAINT OF LOVE - By Sylvia Salima

ARTISTIC PAINT OF LOVE

Can you feel the touch of comfort
Can you see through the eyes of love
Can you know a hug of care
Can you know whisper of concern
Can you let me be, can you let me in

Can you see me as part of you
Can you let me be part of you
You and me can we be like an Artistic paint of love
Can our hearts be joined

This is a cry from within let me in, let me be part of you

I have no guarantee in loving you
I have no guarantee of the future
I have no guarantee this is the right path
I have guarantee of mistakes
But in the end no regrets

Times we argue
Times we fall apart
Times am not sure to come home or not
No regrets in the end
I desire to be part of you.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs