IRREVOCABLE - By Sylvia Salima

IRREVOCABLE

I won’t take my words back; I won’t take my love away
Through the season, through the hate
Through the lies, through rejection
It’s in soul, its deep

How could you ask the rain to stop
How could one prevent the rays so bright
How could southern winds not arise sand in desert
Then don’t ask me to take my love back.

A world apart, a world far from mine
But my heart never lies, nor do emotions never fade
Time might bring another, moments might bring new adventure
At the altar, it might not be you, though I smile to begin another life
Then don’t ask me to take my love back.

It won’t be same we both know
I don’t hate you, for not responding to my love
Even when I said I loved you, the respond was not the same
I don’t blame your heart nor your love for rejecting me
Then don’t ask me to take my love back.

You can’t force love, you can’t fake emotions
You can’t smile in tears, when it is hurting too much
You can’t let go in grief, even when comfort is too much
You can’t hide a smile when in love
Then don’t ask for the impossibility

Don’t ask me to take my love back………


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs