LETTING GO - By Sylvia Salima

LETTING GO

The spirit of letting go,
Is when my hand and yours are at the edge,
But still I hold on tight,
Is when you sincerely love someone,
But pretend they don’t matter.

The spirit of letting go
Is when in my mind am ok
But my soul, just divided into thousand pieces
Is when I see you walking away
But I wear a smile and assume I wish you luck

The spirit of letting go
Is when all I have are memories
But in me I wish we had more
Is when each second is precious
But all I have is a day.

The spirit of letting go
Is when you know you’re losing the half of you
But all you do, is wish they found happiness with you
Is when someone else heart beats for you
But you wish you had enough love to share with them

The spirit of letting go
Is when your my strength and life
But you have to build another life elsewhere
Is when your family matters
But you know with time you will leave to build your own

The spirit of letting go
Gives you no choice, Gives you no reason
All it does, It hopes each second you keep it precious
It hopes each time and day you build memories
But it never gets you ready

In the end it always HURTS.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs