SIGNS OF A REJUVENATED SOUL - By Sylvia Salima

SIGNS OF A  REJUVENATED SOUL

The winds that gave me strength are now my enemy
Turning against me, eclipsing my life
The hand that held me so strong just let me go
Without a word, without goodbye
Turning cold like Antarctic ice
The heart that blends my smile, made a clown of my tears
Signs of reign, signs I am breaking apart.

The composure once had turned into cowardice
The force once gravity to all, turned to repellence
The confidence I had, turned to weakness
How could a strong woman turn so fragile
Signs of reign, signs I am breaking apart.

In the midst of the desert, I became the thick sand
In the midst of the storm, I became the sunken waves
In the midst of fire I became ashes
In the midst of cracks I became pieces
Signs of reign, Signs I am breaking apart.

There is part of life that makes us fall
Mine almost tarnished me
I won’t break the shell of reign is shaken
I am better, I won’t fall apart,

SIGNS OF A REJUVENATED SOUL.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs