Last Night I Dreamed - By Jeanne Fiedler

Last Night I Dreamed

Last night I dreamed
I was in a golden forest
with sunlight sparkling
flowing trees with
crystal dew drops

The horizon was also
golden and gleaming
I felt much warmth
and love inside of me

I started running
as fast as I could
but could feel the
endless and lightness
of amber raindrops
cleansing and pure

The divine was pulling
me out of the darkness
the hues in the sky
lit up in yellow/violet

The radiant moon
spread out and expanded
its gentle glow towards
the whole space I
was floating in

If I had fear
I had no more
I was growing
into the beams of life
which took me for a
ride to the postive place

The milky way presence
making me feel like I
was rising with the
peace of the earth
and its healing

I dreamed and dreamed
I was a candle and
flame for joy and
serenity.


- Written by: Jeanne Fiedler

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.

If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

2 comments:

Shayari Hindi said...

Hello Jeanne,
I cannot tell how nice I feel to read this poem. So so so nice, like my own dream. I love poetry but this one, like none else.

Thanks keep writing good words.
Shayari

Netshivhambe Wanga said...

This was a very nice dream . Keep it up .

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs