The Poet - By Frank Blacharczyk

The Poet

I am a pretender a jealous guy
You move inside my head like a queen
I am your unworthy subject then you whispered my name
I’m a drifter a poet who’s always searching for the right word
A fallen leaf travelling with the wind here there everywhere
Your touch knight’s me and we play in my fool’s paradise
You squeezed my hand and we flew above the clouds
Lovers who do the impossible here there everywhere
in a world that doesn’t exist
I am a pretender a drifter a poet
a jealous guy who sees a world that doesn’t exist.


- Written by: Frank Blacharczyk

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs